n

Terms & Conditions

Terms & Conditions | Kotton Kandy

 

  1. There is no minimum order quantity unless otherwise stated in a promotion.
  2. Due to the Volatile Rand/Dollar exchange, our prices are subject to change without prior notice.
  3. Quotes and pricing are valid for 30 days from quotation date. Client is responsible to pay any additional fees if price increase and they have ordered after 30 days from Quotation.
  4. A 70% NON-refundable deposit is required on order approval and the remaining 30% on delivery.
  5. If client does not commence work within 60 days of paying the deposit, they forfeit the deposit.
  6. All pricing excludes 15% VAT as Kotton Kandy Marketing and Design is a non-VAT vendor. However in the case of advertising/boosting on Social Media, they themselves charge 15% Vat and this is payable by the client via KK.
  7. Courier rates apply if a delivery is requested. FREE delivery with all orders over R30 000, within a radius of 30km from Fourways (Johannesburg)
  8. Quotations exclude any travel costs (if applicable) and can be charged at AA rates, which will be advised.
  9. Delivery of items being branded take 7-10 working days from artwork approval and deposit paid. Larger items such as Gazebos, Marquees etc. take 3-4 weeks from artwork approval. NO printing will commence until artwork proof is approved in writing by client and deposit paid.
  10. Please allow 2 working days for artwork proof to be sent through, due to the high volume of product being ordered daily.
  11. All orders must be checked within 24 hours of receiving to make sure that order is correct.
  12. No returns on branded merchandise, unless product supplied is not as per signed artwork proof. Orders & cancellations to be confirmed in writing. Any cancellations will result in a 15% handling fee.
  13. Graphic design lead times: Due to the possibility of other projects commencing around the same time, please allow for 5-7 working days from COMPLETE BRIEF received (which includes info, high res images, etc.) for graphic design work to be completed. If a project entails more than 4-page document to be created, please be advised that this will take longer and your project manager will advise on amount of time it will take to complete. Websites take 2 – 4 weeks from BRIEF received.
Top