Terms and Conditions

There is no minimum order quantity unless otherwise stated in a promotion.

Due to the Volatile Rand/Dollar exchange, our prices are subject to change without prior notice.

A 70% deposit is required on order approval and the remaining 30% on delivery.

All pricing excludes 14% VAT as Kotton Kandy Marketing and Design is a non-VAT vendor.

Prices are subject to change and quantity quoted/ordered.

Courier rates apply if a delivery is requested.

FREE delivery with all orders over R25 000, within a radius of 30km from Fourways (Johannesburg).

Delivery of items being branded take 7-10 working days from artwork approval.

Larger items such as Gazebos, Marquees etc. take 3-4 weeks from artwork approval.

NO printing will commence until artwork proof is approved in writing by client and deposit paid.

All orders must be checked within 24 hours of receiving to make sure that order is correct.

No returns on branded merchandise, unless product supplied is not as per signed artwork proof.

Orders & cancellations to be confirmed in writing.

Any cancellations will result in a 15% handling fee.

Graphic Design lead times:Due to the possibility of other projects commencing around the same time, please allow for 5-7 working days from complete brief received (which includes info, high res images, etc.) for graphic design work to be completed.

If a project entails more than 4-page document to be created, please be advised that this will take longer and your project manager will advise on amount of time it will take to complete.

Websites take 2-4 weeks from full briefing received.

Please allow 2 working days for artwork proof to be sent through, due to the high volume of product being ordered daily.

Delivery of items being branded take 7-10 working days from artwork approval.